Our Quick Cast process allows us to improve the design of a prototype part for manufacturability.
The parts can be used for early emissions testing and power runs. Quick Cast also provides the opportunity to learn more about the part.
- Designed: The Part is designed using CAD and CAE
- Quick Cast: A Quick Cast Pattern is made from the designed part
- Mould and Core: Multiple mould and core practices are utilized
- Final Cast: Parts are manufactured and prepared
- Machining: Machining is completed using the design
- Welding: If required, Welding is completed using internal techniques